23 days ago
Salary / Rate:
Competitive + benefits
Gerrell & Hard are proud to be supporting a fantastic recruitment project for a retro-styled electric motorbike designed and developed in the UK. The bike will combine retro styling with the latest innovations in green technology.
We are actively seeking a Mechanical Design & Integration Engineer; ideally with around 8-10 years of relevant experience. We require recent experience of working on an EV project, and of working on the development of motorbikes. Applicants will also need experience of full vehicle integration.
Essential skills :
· Graduate/ Post Graduate in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
· Clarity of engineering fundamental concepts
· Understanding of Mechanical Design / Computer Aided Engineering processes
• 3-5 years of experience with 2W full vehicle integration.
• Active involvement from concept layout to full packaging of any one model.
• Experience with EV integration and packaging.
• Strong knowledge of sheet metal part design for structural components & plastic part design.
• 3D modelling and drafting in Unigraphics NX. Must have strong knowledge on Design and manufacturing process.
• Experience in Vehicle packaging design.
• Concept design in Casting / forging/ sheet metal parts
• Knowledge of Teamcenter release activities.
• Working experience on vehicle layouts, assembly and Master models
• Good understanding of engineering drawing standards, GD&T and tolerance stack-up Preferable having Knowledge of Two-wheeler vehicle design.