Marketing Manager (Engineering)
The Engineering Consultancy part of my cleints business has delivered engineering consultancy programs for over 65 years to a wide range of customers around the world and is recognised as a world leader in engineering consultancy. We are seeking a Marketing Manager to be responsible for presenting and developing the external face of the Engineering consultancy services, to improve the marketing and brand position of the business in the UK, European and China regions support sales activities, with direct report to the VP of Engineering Services.
• Generate the company annual marketing and communications plan and budgetary requirements for UK, Europe and China automotive engineering market sectors
• Part of the Senior Management team, with responsibility for review of monthly sales figures, AMP targets and budgets on a monthly basis for the UK, Europe and China markets
• Development of marketing strategy, tactical plans and budgets for all company Engineering marketing activities globally, with particular emphasis on marketing communications.
• Lead marketing activities, sales presentations, organisation of webinars and exhibitions in the UK, Europe and China
• Design and generation of Direct Mail & email marketing campaigns and digital media for website to social media
• Support to the commercial group for portfolio management including market position, competitor analysis and new product development
• Writing, design and production of all marketing material, for example, product brochures, mailers, presentations and display stands for webinars and exhibitions
• Writing of press releases and distribution to the press, building relationships with and talking to editors and advertising account managers
• Degree educated
• Knowledge of engineering. Digital and print media experience. Event management, CRM knowledge, good IT skills
• Planning, budgetary control, team management, creative skills, knowledge of full marketing mix
• Experience in B2B marketing with knowledge of international marketing. Knowledge of engineering, automotive or technical sectors.
• Team player, focused, dedicated to the role, flexible, passionate about marketing and able to think of new ideas and new creative approach to continually improve the quality of marketing across Lotus Engineering