Maintenance Engineer - Night Shift
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Night Shift|
|Salary:||£30,000 plus shift rate|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Feist|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 11:13|
Shift based Maintenance Engineer
Working pattern: 12 hr shifts 24/7 rotation (2 on 2 off, 3 on 2 off, 2 on 3 off).
Permanent - Salary 30k plus 45% shift rate
Our FMCG client in Romsey is seeking two Nightshift Maintenance Engineers to be resposible for the maintence and breakdown support of 4 production lines.
• To support all manufacturing and facilities systems used in the production of cast molded contact lenses.
• Planned preventative maintenance to maximise uptime, output and quality.
• Breakdown repair utilising fault-finding techniques.
• Monitoring and recording of relevant data to identify process deviations and non-conformities are reported.
• Assist in the development of the production team to move towards autonomous TPM
• Share the responsibility of managing spares inventory
• Identify and implement continuous improvements incorporating lean principles
• Communication of and participation in team goals and objectives
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This role is primarily based in a manufacturing environment with some time spent in engineering workshops, warehouses and laboratories.
• Working knowledge of pneumatics, electrics, and electronics
• Experience on PLC controls specifically Mitsubishi and Beckhoff
• Medical device manufacturing experience
• Autoclave and associated ancillary equipment experience
• Good communication skills tailored to the recipient
• Good planning and organisation skills
• Able to work well in a diverse team, taking the lead in technical discussions
• Proven problem-solving ability
• Able to manage own workload and identify useful activities that add value to the processes, the products, and/or the department
Completion of a recognised apprenticeship or equivalent training with relevant experience in electrical/electronic engineering or mechanical engineering. Minimum of ONC or C&G etc. NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
To apply please send an MS Word formatted version of your CV across for our review
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's