I am currently seeking a Lead Scientist for an exciting and well-funded Battery Production Company based in Bratislava. This is an exciting time to join this business and a great chance to develop future Automotive Battery Technologies.
17 days ago
Salary / Rate:
As such, the Lead Scientist will co lead the materials research effort to find the best possible materials for cell making operations, overseeing scientists and technical staff to accomplish business goals for current cell production and coordinating the introduction of new products in the future.
The role will report directly to the CTO and the primary duties will include;
- Lead Project teams to develop and optimise new and / or improved energy storage materials.
-Oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Monitor progress and status of all R&D projects
- Manage technical issues as they are encountered
- Work with business teams to ensure that projects are meeting customer requirements and that customers are satisfied.
- Analyse project data with expertise and statistical modelling capability.
- Represent the business as a technical expert in customer meetings and at industry events, preparing and delivering speeches and presentations as required
- Lead technical discussions with customers
For this search, we will need the following skills;
- Ph.D in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics or another relevant discipline.
- The ability to understand and apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations and permutations.
- In depth knowledge of statistics for high quality scientific research.
- Appropriate experience working in a laboratory on R&D Projects.