18 days ago
Salary / Rate:
Competitive + benefits
Our Nanotechnology client P2i are currently seeking x2 Junior Project Managers on a permanent basis at their site in Oxfordshire.
As a result of a significant new project, they are entering a period of growth and are seeking ambitious Junior PM's or Project Coordinators who have some prior Project Management experience and have ideally come from a technical / scientific background. This role has potential to develop quickly so if you are ambitious and keen to become a Project Manager in the future this is a great opportunity.
The role exists to coordinate and report on Customer Project Management activities, and support the development and implementation of Project Processes in order to drive timely and cost-effective project delivery to achieve the Company Strategic objectives, from Innovation through to business as usual (BAU).
• Support Project Managers in coordinating the organisation and delivery of projects;
• To budget, on time and to specified quality standards; usually with teams within a department in order to deliver successful projects, that will feed into the company Programme portfolio
• Developing and maintaining relationships across the business to promote and facilitate highly effective cross departmental communication and coordination.
• Supporting the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of project and business process documentation within the Customer Delivery team.
• Administration and utilisation of the Project Management Software to plan, maintain and report on projects.
• Administration and utilisation of key logs (e.g. risks and issues), schedules and documentation across projects.
Academic Qualifications or Key Knowledge
• Educated to A-Level Standard
• Project management training/experience
• Educated to degree level
• Technical/Scientific background
• Prince2 practitioner or similar
Skills & Experience
• Fully conversant with MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
• Methodical with attention to detail
• Able to work and deliver to deadlines
• Previous experience working in a Programme or Project Office