Honda are seeking a Junior Energy Recovery System Technician to join the business on a permanent basis in Milton Keynes. The key objective of the role is to be Junior Energy Recovery System Technician at Factory and Test, and supoort the F1 power unit development. This is a fantastic chance to work in the fast paced and exciting world of F1.
• ERS unit and peripheral parts sub-assembly and installation, removal, maintenance, storage and management.
• High-voltage safety monitoring: actual units validation, data monitoring, status report
• ERS unit installation and removal and system check for Dyno test
• Dyno test and Development test support
• Shipping and Receiving Power unit including battery system and components
• Any other tasks as reasonably required by the Company
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Energy Recovery System (ERS) exposure
• Understanding of high voltage battery system
• Understanding of ERS testing methodologies
• Fault finding and diagnostic abilities
• An adept communicator, be able to build good relationships across all cultures both internally and externally
• Fluency in spoken and written English is essential. Competence in Japanese or another European language is desirable
• Travel within the UK and overseas may be required