A new opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Electronics Engineer with an Engineering company in Southampton.
My client designs and manufactures a range of safety and control systems for construction equipment.
As the Junior Electronics Engineer you will provide engineering design solutions and through life engineering support to the whole product range.
Workload can vary from new product designs, evaluating Off-the-shelf solutions or internal specifications through to supporting an existing client’s request to upgrade or change equipment in the field.
You'll work directly with the Senior Electronics Engineer and have the opportunity to learn and develop new skills as an Electronics Engineer.
- Provide engineering design input to new products
- Provide engineering support to the existing product range
- Assess off the shelf products and provide engineering solutions to a wide-ranging products
- Sourcing suitable components and materials when required
- Creation of part numbers and bill of materials
- Creation of engineering documentation such as specifications, proposals, assembly
instructions, test procedures and reports
- Checking detailed manufacturing drawings and documentation
- Validate compliance of hardware solutions to internal and external standards & regulations
You must be educated to degree level - MENg or BENG in Electronic / Electrival Engineering ideally 2.1 +.
You'll be enthusiastic and highly motivated with excellent written and verbal communication skills.