IT Security / Cyber Security Solution Lead
|Job Title:||IT Security / Cyber Security Solution Lead|
|Salary:||£competitive (dependent on proven ability) + bonus (15% to 30%) + bens (incl 10% pension)|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2018 15:10|
Global engineering & technology consultancy is seeking a proven IT Security / Cyber Security Solution Lead. You will be a trusted advisor and reliable partner, as a system integrator, service provider and a product vendor.
As the IT Security / Cyber Security Solution Lead you will be responsible for ensuring a high-level of security in Building Technologies solutions and services within Northern Europe. Prior experience within building technologies is beneficial but not essential.
You will actively drive security for products, solutions and services. You will identify and implement best practice and derives company-wide technical standards, processes & policies.
This will require you to support sales, project managers, solution designers (in development, engineering or service) to implement the required product & solution security (software & hardware) in customer projects.
As the IT Security / Cyber Security Solution Lead your strong IT skills and specialisation in at least one of the following areas: Secure Architecture & Design, Secure Implementation, Secure Project Integration, or Secure Services, will be key to the success of this role.
You will be an expert in other areas too such as:
• Security of data, information and functionality in customer solution projects
• Professional incident and vulnerability handling in all lifecycle phases of portfolio
• Understanding threats and implements corresponding counter-measures to prevent loss of confident ability, integrity and/or availability in our customers facilities
• Implementing technologies to secure IT systems against attacks
• Communicating effectively to ensure a mutual understanding of topics
• Identifying and resolving conflicts applying dedicated methods
You will also have experience of:
• Applying methods and tools to ensure quality of work products
• Ensuring manufacturability and testability of products, design and improve production processes
• Eliciting, elaborating and managing (non-) functional requirements
• Create architecture & realization concepts for technical systems
• Plan and execute service for software products and solutions
• Define, develop and test systems with divers components
• Ensure security of data, information and functionality during implementation
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead / Principal Mechanical Engineer - Mechanical / Design / Thermal Engineering - Technical Research
£competitive (dependent on proven ability) + bonus + bens
Mechanical Design Manager
£60-70k + Bonus + Benefits
£40-50k + Benefits
Vehicle Safety Driver – AI - Autonomy