20 days ago
Salary / Rate:
Our F1 client are currently seeking a highly skilled, motivated and experienced IT Project Manager for a 6 month FTC.
This is a key role in the business and you will work on multiple IT infrastructure projects including a migration of servers and systems from another UK site.
There is a strong requirement for high quality documentation and visualisation of solutions when communicating with staff so you need to be adept at drawing both on a whiteboard and in software. A high standard of communication and motivation is also required in what is a multinational, multicultural and exciting working environment and business travel (inside the UK) as well as out of office hours & weekend working may be required for certain projects.
• Lead project planning, scheduling, controlling and reporting activities for the IT Team
• Provide reports and RAG status to the IT Manager and SLT
• Handle change management and communication within the business
• Manage infrastructure related projects on an end-to-end basis
• Ensure projects are delivered to agreed budgets and timescales
• Build strong relationships with key business stakeholders
• Ensure the right project processes and governance and implemented and followed
• Communicate any challenges, risks or issues in a timely manner
• Any other tasks as reasonably required by the Company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Have a strong background in IT Project Management
• Have a demonstrable track record of delivering complex projects ideally in IT Infrastructure
• Have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability build long-lasting relationships
• Hold a Project Management certificate in Prince2, APM, or MSP etc.
• Be able to adapt project methodologies around the business and IT Team requirements
• Be able to work in a multinational and multi-cultural environment and work with different audiences
• Be able to articulate complex problems in to simple summaries