Internal Recruiter/Recruitment Coordinator
FTC/Contract (4-6 Months)
This business is a world-leading automotive design company. They gained a global reputation as a pioneer of lightweight and efficient vehicles, taking a highly innovative approach to all aspects of vehicle design, development and production.
They have a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to join their close-knit, friendly, HR team based in, Surrey (working from home currently) on a temporary basis. This is a new role, created in order to support the growing business and high levels of recruitment over the upcoming months.
They are looking for someone with a can do attitude, who has experience as an internal recruiter and happy to get stuck in!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To work closely with and support the Senior HR Business partner and HR team to support the overall recruitment drive
- To work with hiring managers to understand their requirements
- Potentially look at applicant tracking systems and potential implementation support
- Management of and adherence to internal recruitment processes
- Creating job approval paperwork
- Creation and review of job adverts, posting on jobsites, LinkedIn, website
- Liaising with recruitment agencies and negotiating fees
- Managing applications and liaising with candidates
- Interview arrangements
- Working with HR team to benchmark roles and make offers
- To work with the HR team to support where necessary with on-boarding activities
- Additional day-to-day administrative tasks with regards to recruitment
What we are looking for…
- We are ideally looking for someone with experience in an internal recruiter capacity within an HR team
- We would really value a real eye for detail to ensure accuracy
- Experience in the automotive industry and/or an SME would be useful but is not essential
- Mostly, we are looking for someone with a great can-do attitude!