Warwickshire - Permanent
Competitive salary depending on experience
This is a chance for you to work with one of the most iconic brands in the world. Would you like to work for an automotive company that is passionate, creative and motivated? Joining a new team to create significant improvements.
This is a high-impact role requiring regular interaction with VPs. You will be part of a high-performing team that identifies and analyses areas of improvement for performance. You will be responsible for identifying and leading significant projects that will result in step-change improvements to the company's EBITDA and cash performance.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Problem-solve with Planning Office and VP team to identify areas where we can improve business performance.
• Conduct high-quality quantitative and qualitative analysis to define current and desired future state, while aligning methods and initial findings with key stakeholders
• Present findings and propose recommendations to VP team, Directors, Senior Managers, and the CEO.
• Collaborate with business unit Directors and Senior Managers to develop implementation plans and support successful execution.
• Delivering end-to-end work streams including hypotheses, analytics, findings and recommendations.
• Achieve excellent feedback from the VP team and business unit collaborators.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Degree or equivalent professional experience expected
• Advanced graduate degree (e.g. MBA, PhD) is desirable
Consulting experience, ideally with automotive or similar industry focus OR transformation experience in the automotive industry
• Expertise in a business area particularly operations, commercial strategy, or technology
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
• Able to effectively communicate complex ideas
• Talent for adding structure to ambiguous and complex topics
• A strong collaborator, team-player, and coach
• An influencer who can drive change amongst colleagues
• Emotionally mature and able to deal with conflict
This role is in a great location and commutable from many areas around Warwickshire
If you would like a further discussion about this role or to see if we have a more suitable position within this prestigious company then please do get in touch.
01329 243 206 firstname.lastname@example.org