Development responsibility for Automotive Cockpit, Console & Interior Plastic Parts to meet cost, quality and delivery targets.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
Main task is the development of interior parts from pre-concept to life cycle management.
The main responsibilities are project and supplier management for all aspects of OEM development including:
- Concept definition, layout & packaging, styling feedback.
- Management of Digital Data Creation (across regions)
- BOM management, cost management.
- Component performance planning, component validation.
- Production preparation and quality achievement.
- Technical communication with project stakeholder, supplier and manufacturing.
Background and Experience
- Must have demonstrable experience working in an OEM or tier 1 supplier for interior plastic parts development.
- Proven ability to deliver vehicle cabin system (i.e. doors, dashboard, seating) project on time, on budget and quality.
- Candidates with interior systems experience in a non-automotive background such as rail, marine and aerospace will also be considered.
- University degree.