Our Motorsport client are seeking an HV Assembly Technician to join them at their specialist battery build facility in Wellingborough.
Through your expertise and experience, you will support the build, repair and service of HV powertrain assembly`s ensuring the preparation, presentation and safety is of the highest standards.
- Minimum 2 Years` recent experience in Motorsport /Automotive based HV powertrain assembly build, servicing & testing.
- Previous minimum 3 years Motorsport /Prototype Automotive build technician.
- A good understanding of all aspects of HV build, both electrical & mechanical (minimum 2 years).
- Mechanical build technician with a background of either car or engine building (minimum 3 years)
- Diagnostic & fault finding within all areas of HV powertrain.
- Ability to use basic Microsoft Office software
- Electro Mechanical build experience.
Desirable but not essential:
- HND or equivalent
- HV competency training
- Basic understanding of harness build & wiring diagrams
- Basic understanding of vehicle control systems
- Fabrication & machining skills
- Previous experience in Lithium Ion battery assembly.
- Previous experience with cell welding.
- Familiarity with component lifeing systems.
- Understanding of Lithium Ion cells