HV Assembly Technician
Motorsport & Automotive Business is seeking a HV Assembly Technician on a permanent basis to support new and current exciting projects.
You will be responsible to support the build, repair and service of designated battery sub-assemblies ensuring the preparation, presentation and safety is of the highest standards. To ensure accurate record keeping, and communications in order to support the business requirements.
To ensure that all the battery sub assembly systems are built to the exact standard set up in the business’ Assembly procedure and Safe System of Work.
- To build, maintain and service High voltage batteries, following the work instruction for safe and reliable assembly.
- To build, maintain and service High voltage motor controllers, following the work instruction for safe and reliable assembly.
- To build, maintain and service Electric motors, following the work instruction for safe and reliable assembly.
- To liaise with the HV manager to establish the forthcoming workload to enable effective planning so that deadlines are met.
- To ensure that out of service components are changed as directed by pre-determined schedules so that the business is in compliance with its product liability obligations, update parts lifing schedules
- To report any problems/mechanical failures or servicing difficulties to the HV manager to ensure corrective action can be implemented as soon as possible. To ensure that you adhere to the Safe System Of Work (SSOW)’s at any time ensuring both your safety and that of others.
- To support the Battery assembly Department so that you and your colleagues feel part of a team, ensuring that they remain motivated and positive about their work.
- Record and complete build records and documentation during the build process
- To look after EV components if required at events
Contact me to discuss further