Great opportunity for a Quality Engineer looking to develop their career further in a company renowned for fast tracking engineers. We are looking for a driven & ambitious individual, highly motivated and a self-starter - a Quality Engineer would like a varied position within an engineering environment.
You’ll be working directly for the Quality Manager and then take over from him when he completes his assignment later in the year.
- Manage Goods Inward inspection processes
- Investigate product quality related issues
- Conduct internal & supplier audits
- Work with suppliers to ensure implementation of agreed actions from audits/assessments
- Represent Quality within New Product Introductions and Engineering Change
- Assessment of Quality documentation (incl. FAIR, PFMEA and control plans)
- Maintain and update process documentation within the Business Management System
- Deal with day to day quality issues as they arise
- Support and develop business HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) processes
This would suit an Engineer looking to progress their career within quality, health and safety.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company bonus
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- 25 days holidays per year plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free parking on site
- 4.5 day week, including a modern flexible approach to working