Our Automotive client are seeking a Health and Safety, Environmental and Facilities (HSEF) Co-ordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to support the HSEF Manager with the general operation of the site and activities, and to assist in the development and monitoring of health, safety and environmental management systems.
• Conduct inductions for new staff and contractors
• Assess contractor standards and performance prior to and during work
• Manage annual reviews of documents such as Risk Assessments and COSHH Assessments
• Compile monthly statistics, reports and meeting slides
• Review training requirements and organise suitable training accordingly
• Deal with reactive issues or incidents which may occur
• Encourage improvement of the overall health and safety and environmental performance
• Undertaking audits and implementing solutions
• Assist in the development of HSEF documents and safety management systems
• Any other tasks as reasonably required by the Company.
Skills and experience required;
• Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety, similar qualification or equivalent experience
• NEBOSH General Certificate preferred
• Previous experience in health, safety, facilities or environment administrative role
• Experience of developing and delivering training programmes
• Excellent document presentational skills
• Cross cultural working environment experience
• An adept communicator, be able to build good relationships across all cultures both internally and externally
• Fluency in spoken & written English is essential. Competence in Japanese or another European language is desirable
• Travel within UK as well as overseas may be required
• Competence and full driving licence to drive in the UK
• PC literate