Due to aggressive growth plans my client is currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Administrator.
Our Client is an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in. Our focus is on uncompromised design and technology. We constantly redefine the norm and challenge ourselves to shine. Passion and emotion drive us, electricity and innovation drive our cars. Our products are excellent, efficient and entertaining.
In order to succeed you will need to possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as the ability to build effective working relationships across multiple disciplines is paramount. Attitude is everything at with this client, we are always pushing boundaries and in order to achieve the unimaginable you must have a can-do approach and an open mind. Given the nature of the role a confidential, discreet and diplomatic approach is paramount.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
The role will provide the HR function full administration support, tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Processing new starter data (currently contained in an Excel database).
- Processing new starter data for employee benefits
- Prepare monthly data for payroll
- Requesting CDSID’s for new starters and liaising with IT to ensure a smooth onboarding process
- Support the recruitment process, prepare offer letters and employment contracts and new starters’ onboarding activities.
- Support the development of HR policies and efficient processes aligned with group
- Pay and benefits, appraisal, absence management, discipline, grievance, payroll, and leavers
You’ll have a minimum of 3 years relevant HR administration experience ideally within an automotive or engineering environment. CIPD level 3 minimum is required.
- Organised and methodical approach to work, able to review information and identify issues
- Ability to prioritise own workload, meet strict deadlines and cope with large volumes of work
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with good numeracy skills and a confidence to work with numbers and data
- Excellent written, verbal communication and IT skills (MS Office)
If you believe you have what it takes to work at the heart of automotive innovation in a people focussed environment and would like to enjoy a competitive salary along with a private health care plan, life insurance, pension, access to a Volvo car scheme and 25 days holiday then we look forward to reviewing your application.