In this role you’ll be creating a variety detailed graphics and animated sequences that accurately represent our client’s products and the applications for which they can be used for. We are looking for someone who can bring to life the features & capabilities that our products offer. You’ll be appealing to a global audience and using a variety of mediums to convey your animations.
Specifically, you be working in conjunction with product design teams and subject matter experts to create concise and accurate illustrations and 3D animations for use in technical publications, commercial tenders, website, social media, presentations, trade shows and in support of product launch initiatives.
We are really looking for a Graphic Designer who is able to offer a range of 2D and 3D deliverables to meet the requirements of any given project including; product cutaways, concept of operation sequences, rendered photo-realistic underwater scenes, environment fly-throughs and animated videos incorporating where necessary photographs, onscreen graphics, music, effects and voice overs.
Areas of interest include:
• Demonstrable experience within a technically orientated company/agency environment
• Visual storytelling skills
• Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and After Effects
• Proficient working in a 3D package (Maya, Max, or equivalent)
• Creativity and imagination to produce new ideas
• Competent in working in a variety of visual styles in both 2D and 3D with an impressive show-reel
• Awareness of the latest design and animation techniques, and a willingness to keep up with the current design trends
• Degree or equivalent qualification in Graphic Design or Illustration.
Initially you’ll work in the office and then be allowed to work remotely once you have a clear understanding of the client and the message they are trying to convey. You’ll be expected to visit the office occasionally for project meetings and so on. This position would suit a Graphic Designer who has an interest in engineering and technical subjects.
• Generous contributory pension scheme (minimum company contribution 6% which increases with age)
• 25 days holiday
• Holiday purchase scheme (employees can purchase up to 5 days per annum)
• Life assurance; 6 x annual salary
• Onsite free parking
• Discretionary company performance related pay scheme (annual)
• Working hours are 08:30-17:00, Flexitime & one hour for lunch