Graduate PLC Controls Engineer
|Job Title:||Graduate PLC Controls Engineer|
|Salary:||£25-35k + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||David Watts|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 15:28|
This role, ideal for a new or recent graduate, will involve you working on the design, development and commissioning of PLC controlled systems for novel production equipment and products. As part of the Manufacturing Development team, you be working on the implementation of new lines as well as supporting existing systems. You will be able to approach challenges and develop solutions with a low level of supervision before presenting them.
This is a great time to join a company that is expanding and developing some leading edge technology. You’ll be part of a large, 2-3 year industrial project and your duties will include working on motion control equipment and drives, safety systems, monitoring systems both PLC and video based. You will also liaise with other departments and suppliers during the execution of project engineering tasks.
A good degree in Controls Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or other relevant subject including study or experience in some of the following:
• Control Theory
• Programming experience - ideally PLC, Structured Text or a C based language
• Robotics, Motion Control, Motor Drives
• Knowledge of Electrical Circuit Design.
• Electrical/electronic circuit construction and fault finding
• Computer Aided Design
• Knowledge of basic IP networking
• Confident in using computers in a MS Windows based environment
• Knowledge of MS office
• Experience of MATLAB would be beneficial
You’ll need good communication skills in this role as you will be working in a collaborative environment. There will also be a requirement to travel to Brazil on occasion.
• Bonus – up to 10%
• Company Pension Scheme
• Private Health Insurance for family
• 25 days holidays per year plus bank holidays
• Free parking
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's