Our Motorcycle client based in Leicester is expanding the Electrical / Electronics department recruiting a number of Graduate Electronics & Electronics Engineers.
We are looking to speak with Graduate Engineers or Electronic engineers that hold a strong academic background across electrical/electronics with 1-5+ years experience.
You will join the team to support software and hardware design and development, working directly with Tier 1 suppliers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project manage Electrical Electronic Components for use in chassis, powertrain, suspension or HMI systems. Consideration given to specific hardware design or more general systems design.
- Specify, verify and validate components to meet Functional Safety Goals.
- Support generation of Safety Cases.
- Specify components for approval with product planning.
- Elicit and manage requirements.
- Design for re-use across multiple models and variants.
- High level design and specification of a wide variety of electrical / electronic components.
- Regular liaison with project managers, manufacturing departments and chassis / powertrain / EDS / Functional Safety teams.
- Work with existing worldwide suppliers and identify potential new suppliers to ensure timely introduction of new ECU’s.
- Generation of technical reports.
- Continually improvement to advance design procedures, advise best practice and improve