We are looking for an Electrical Graduate to join our client in Surrey who also have offices in Europe, Australia and North America. They are a world leader in the development and manufacture of imaging systems and have won the ’Queens Awards’ for its innovation and performance.
These systems rely heavily on complex electronics & software systems and require the application of many scientific principles.
You'll be joining a small team of dedicated professionals working on a benchtop imaging systems and will be carrying out the following:
• BoM creation
• System Wiring Schematics
• Rack Documentation
• System Definition
• Liaising with Purchasing and Production departments
• Creating System Specifications
• Managing the Benchtop system BoMs
• Liaise between Purchasing, Production, Site Planning and Testing departments
• Producing Benchtop Unit and Sub-Unit Documentation (Manuals, Test Procedures etc.)
• Documenting Electronics Support Procedures
We are looking for someone with these skills:
• Electrical Engineering degree or a degree in a similar discipline
• The ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
• An analytical and problem-solving approach to work
• Self-planning and organisational skills, such as time and resource allocation
• Oral and written communication skills to make technical information easy to understand for non-technical audiences
• Prepared to travel within the UK and abroad
If you can demonstrate commercial awareness and relevant technical knowledge of MRI, then this would set up apart from other applications.
• Hours are 9-5.30
• Company Pension scheme
• 25 days + BH