Global Business Manager
|Job Title:||Global Business Manager|
|Contact Name:||Paris williams|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 15:22|
Our client specialises in Subsea Technology for Energy, Science and Security; provider of underwater acoustic, inertial, optical and sonar technology.
They are recruiting a Global Business Manager to support business development and diversification activities on a project by project basis in the delivery of focussed business development plans for emergent markets and general support of sales activities; across the existing market segment of Exploration and Surveillance.
The role will involve high level strategic support for forecasting, pricing, agent and reseller network.
- Business Achievement/Development
- Customer Relationship Management / Fulfilment Management
Core Company Responsibilities
- To contribute to the continuous improvement process through the presentation of corrective actions, suggestions, or initiatives, focussed on increasing efficiency, productivity, technical advancement, customer satisfaction and employee morale etc within the Marketing team or Companywide
- To maintain an update technical and professional job competencies (qualification, knowledge, and personal skills), through continuous personal development including formal training, self-directed learning, use of professional workshops, membership of professional bodies, literature reviews etc
- To keep up to date with Company organisation and structure, technology, products, applications and customers, through attendance on training events, personal liaison with internal commercial, technical and business support staff and awareness of general Company internal communications
- To establish, maintain and promote effective internal working relationships across the Company through the demonstration of positive two-way communications, planning, and collaborative working style
Customer Profiles: Seismic and electromagnetic survey services providers, oil and gas companies, support technology and equipment manufacturers.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent business experience
- A comprehensive understanding of subsea technology and specific market sector
- Proven experience of developing commercial market perspectives and creation of business
- Experience in successfully influencing across indirect resources and multi-disciplines to achieve Business Plan targets and objectives
- Proven experience of applying business and commercial acumen to identify new business opportunities
- Proven experience of building new and maintaining existing networks of effective business relationships within and external to the organisation
Get in touch to discuss further
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's