This is a chance to work for one of the most exciting electric car companies on the scene right now. They don’t believe in shortcuts; innovate constantly, and are relentless in their pursuit of the best.
We’re looking for a creative, results-driven and hands-on Fleet Sales Manager, covering the North of England, Scotland and Northern Ireland (Nationwide travel to national meetings and events will also be required, along with the potential for some international travel). This is a key role reporting into the Head of Sales, where you’ll be responsible for sales, relationship building and activities in the fleet segment across the UK.
We’re driving change in the fleet market with a truly unique approach to customer centricity, collaboration and partnership. Successful colleagues need to know the traditional market but embrace change and be bold in the pursuit of improving customer experience at every level from driver to fleet manager and leasing provider. This is all done using the new digital sales process and system to maximise sales and build a consistent order bank. There is no dealer network.
What you’ll do:
• Manage the leasing and corporate sales channel within the fleet segment in the northern half of the UK.
• Develop existing relationships and build new ones with leasing companies.
• Teach and build understanding of the brand within the UK fleet segment.
• Identify and maximise the sales opportunities within the corporate market (End User).
• Develop and own an industry leading CRM solution that maximises pre-sale, contract and renewal opportunities.
• Drive and maintain industry leasing residual values and service, maintenance & repair estimates.
• Budget planning and forecasting for weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
• Assist with the development of the digital ordering process for the leasing industry.
• Contribute to the building and maintenance of a Total Cost of Ownership analysis tool for senior management use.
• Build the brand profile through identification and implementation of test drive strategies in conjunction with specific event locations,
You and your skills:
• Passionate and enthusiastic about sustainability and electric cars.
• Proven experience working in the fleet/corporate segment.
• Excellent proven sales planning and execution skills, multi-tasking skills and adapt well to change.
• Demonstrable experience in the fleet sales process, from either retailer, manufacturer or leasing company.
• Strong communication and Influencing skills: a collaborative ethos with a can-do attitude and ability to effectively interact with and build strong relationships.
• Dynamic and agile with a solution mindset.
• Excellent written, numerical and verbal communication skills.
• Results-driven mindset.
• Desire to test new ideas and approaches and deliver best practice processes.
• Professional and friendly attitude.
This position would suit a sales professional who understands the Fleet sales process yet wants to work in a new modern and futuristic way. You’ll need to work in an autonomous way and be prepared to organise events to surpass customer expectations. If you are able to influence and are passionate about electric cars developed in a truly sustainable way, then this is the position for you.
5% pension matched
4-8% annual bonus