Our F1 client is seeking 2 x ERS Technicians to join them in Milton Keynes.
The purpose of this role is Race operation as Energy Recovery System technician at trackside and factory, to support power unit development on F1 Engines.
• Energy Recovery System technician at Factory.
• ERS unit and Peripheral parts installation and removal, maintenance, storage, management.
• High-voltage safety monitoring : actual units validation, data monitoring, status report
• Dyno test support
• ERS unit install and removal and system check for Dyno test.
• Shipping & Receiving engine and components.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Strong Energy Recovery System (ERS) exposure
• Strong skill set to manage high voltage battery system
• ERS testing methodologies
• Fault finding and diagnostic abilities
• Sub Assembly experience
• Excellent document presentational skills
• An adept communicator, be able to build good relationships across all cultures both internally and externally
• Competence in Japanese or a European language is desirable but not essential
• Travel overseas will be required