Volta Trucks is a start-up full-electric commercial vehicle manufacturer and services company. Volta Trucks has offices in Sweden, France and the UK. The first prototype Volta Zero was launched in September 2020, with the first pre-production vehicles due to start evaluation with customers in 2021 ahead of the start of series production in 2022.
Reporting to the CEO, an enthusiastic Executive Assistant is sought to support the CEO as well as the day-to-day administration of the office . We are looking for someone who is proactive, has a ‘can do’ attitude, be-a problem solver with strong organisational skills with the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
As a relatively new brand, this is an opportunity to be part of the team that shapes and establishes the company from the outset. Experience in previously setting up an office and be able to multi-task, a good communicator and a team player to join a dynamic and friendly team.
This is a full-time role and will be office-based role (in the M3 / M4 corridor west of London, and once covid restrictions allow). This role is perfect for someone who is proactive, independent, and enjoys a broad ranging role and who has a great approach to teamwork and collaboration.
● Supporting the CEO with diary and meeting management,responding to fast-evolving business needs and ensuring days are run as smoothly as possible
● Office management - welcoming guests, managing stationary, paperwork admin, responsible for all facilities related services, overseeing cleanliness and tidiness in the office, ensuring the smooth running of the office environment
● Supporting meeting preparation; agenda and pre-reading distribution, presentation documents
● Supporting with marketing and events that the CEO and wider group are directly involved in as necessary
● Sees opportunities for process improvement and recommends special projects and initiatives related to general business administration
● Supporting the CEO with booking travel arrangements - including flights, accommodation, car bookings, itineraries etc
● Arranging team off site meetings to include arrangement of venue, meeting rooms, catering etc
● Being the ‘go to’ person in the office for queries
Qualifications and Experience
● Previous secretarial, administration and office organisation experience in a busy office and at a senior level
● Experience of taking care of confidential information with discretion, tact and sensitivity
● A high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
● Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of people
● Proven experience of handling complex and constantly changing diaries
● Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of GSuite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
● Proactive with an adaptable and flexible approach to work