Founded in 2019, we are building electric trucks specifically to be used in and around cities and urban areas. The company’s ambition is to remove tailpipe emissions, reduce city pollution, and completely redesign the vehicle to make it significantly safer – for drivers as well as pedestrians and cyclists.
We are a small and tight knit team wanting to work with those who share our passion, our values and our drive to make city centres safer and cleaner.
You will be tasked with bridging the gap between different engineering tools and building up a continuous delivery pipeline. Working with engineering leads and outsource partners you will deliver novel automation methods that will enable Volta Trucks to be a leader within the industry.
The scope of this will include all projects and tools.
• Responsible to discover and exploit all automation possibilities that the engineering toolchain allows to create a continuous delivery pipeline.
• Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams
• Help shape and evolve centralised core engineering collaboration tools.
• Research and utilise novel methods and techniques
• Design custom JIRA workflow for different issues types to assist in Automation of provisioning, build applications as well as other continuous integration workflows
• Responsible for developing plugins and gadgets that extend the JIRA capabilities
• Responsible for maintenance, administration, upgrade, and enhancements to the toolchain and integrations with other tools or plugins
• Communicate and share knowledge with internal and external parties
• Manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines
Qualifications and Experience
• Experience with Atlassian JIRA including tool administration and customization
• Experience creating JIRA templates, custom issues and workflows, custom forms and attributes
• Experience in using/extending REST Services
• Knowledge of product development lifecycle
• Good Verbal and Written communication skills
• Strong communication skills and fluent in English
• Strong interpersonal skills, cross cultural understanding, organizing and coordinating ability
• Ability to drive and complete tasks independently, task oriented and high attention to detail
• Ability to work in a complex and ambiguous environment
• Positive and passionate, good team playe