Leading automotive OEM is seeking an Emissions Specialist / Emissions Technical Lead who can take-on or set-up to a Lead / Principal Engineer role within their Emissions Lab / Test Centre.
The ideal candidate will immediately be able to, or have the potential to become an Emissions Specialist / Emissions Technical Lead; devise test programmes and manage projects. You will be the first-point of contact for all technical issues related to emissions tests.
Prior technical leadership is not essential; this can be a development area. More important is your proven expertise in emissions testing, demonstrating familiarity with worldwide emission standards.
• To plan and execute Emission tests to meet the timing and quality requirements of customers the engineering, quality and certification departments
• Responsibility for specific element of the facility maintenance and development, ensuring availability of the required capability and capacity
Ideal skills and proven ability:
• Proven Emission testing
• Ideally will have experience in the automotive or related sector
• Knowledge of current emissions test technology and future trends
• Exposure to state-of-the-art test methods and processes
• Knowledge of current and future legislative requirements