Emissions Specialist / Emissions Technical Lead
|Job Title:||Emissions Specialist / Emissions Technical Lead|
|Salary:||competitive / flexible (dependent on proven ability) + car + bonus + bens|
|Contact Name:||Paul Frisby|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2018 14:50|
Leading automotive OEM is seeking an Emissions Specialist / Emissions Technical Lead who can take-on or set-up to a Lead / Principal Engineer role within their Emissions Lab / Test Centre.
The ideal candidate will immediately be able to, or have the potential to become an Emissions Specialist / Emissions Technical Lead; devise test programmes and manage projects. You will be the first-point of contact for all technical issues related to emissions tests.
Prior technical leadership is not essential; this can be a development area. More important is your proven expertise in emissions testing, demonstrating familiarity with worldwide emission standards.
• To plan and execute Emission tests to meet the timing and quality requirements of customers the engineering, quality and certification departments
• Responsibility for specific element of the facility maintenance and development, ensuring availability of the required capability and capacity
Ideal skills and proven ability:
• Proven Emission testing
• Ideally will have experience in the automotive or related sector
• Knowledge of current emissions test technology and future trends
• Exposure to state-of-the-art test methods and processes
• Knowledge of current and future legislative requirements
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Development Engineer - New Engine Test & Development
Principal Engineer – Brakes System
Senior Engineer - Brakes
Senior Test & Development Methods Engineer - Fuels & Lubricants
Competitive + benefits
Design Engineer - New Engine - Thermodynamics