Graduate Embedded Software Engineer - Tech Business
|Job Title:||Graduate Embedded Software Engineer - Tech Business|
|Salary:||£competitive (dependent on proven ability) + bens|
|Contact Name:||Paul Frisby|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 09:10|
Leading Tech business is seeking a recent Graduate to join their business as an Embedded Software Engineer; you will join a multidiscipline team within a research division. My client is expanding their embedded firmware team and is seeking an ambitious individual to join them. You will ideally be able to demonstrate some proven development skills in C and Python.
• Software validation activities across a range of SW components within software team.
• Develop real time embedded software in C running on our bespoke ARM based emulator platforms.
• Supporting the development of HW emulator components
• Developing python based test suites to test our control system target software against their requirements.
• Participating in code and design review activities.
• Documenting software test plans.
• Collaborate with development and production teams across the globe.
Ideal proven skills:
• Degree in engineering
• Embedded SW development in real time embedded C.
• Experience of Python programming.
• Some understanding of embedded hardware peripherals such as ADCs, DACs and UARTs.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's