World famous advanced engineering business is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to join a team of engineers who develop advanced components for high-performance motorsport teams and championships.
As the Embedded Software Engineer you will join a small, stable team responsible for the design, testing and manufacture of our range of High Performance Components which include products such as sensors, alternators and ignition coils primarily for the Motorsport market. You will develop standard products for multiple customers as well as bespoke solutions for many challenging applications.
The multi-discipline Design Team collaborates with all business units and the wider group to create cutting edge, commercially viable products and services.
I am seeking an Embedded Software Engineer who will bring enthusiasm, commitment and a desire to continuously innovate in a collaborative atmosphere. You may be in the early stages of your career post-academia or be a proven engineer.
- Responsible for the full development cycle of software design and development for sensors, alternator regulators and test equipment solutions for a variety of electronic sensors and control units
- Full software design from concept, prototype to manufacturer and production.
- Creation of design specifications and customer documentation
- Communicate with suppliers
- Communicate with customers to define product design specifications
- Working closely within a multi-disciplined team (hardware/software/mechanical)
- Design of production test software
- Creation of production documentation
- Working to tight project deadlines
- Multitasking and adapting to changing project requirements within a fast-paced environment
- Provide support to production department