Exciting advanced engineering business is offering opportunities for a number of talented and experienced Embedded Software Engineers at varying-levels to join their exciting Electric Vehicle programme on a contract or permanent basis as my client looks to grow further in 2019.
The roles will be located at their brand new purpose built facility for the EV programme near Chippenham, Wiltshire. Rates and salaries flexible dependent on proven ability.
We require Embedded Software Engineers to work within the software team developing software for automotive control units.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Develop real time embedded software for a range of complex real time electronics systems.
• Develop Device Drivers on a range of silicon platforms.
• Autosar BSW configuration
• Analysis of high level requirements into efficient algorithms.
• Control system design and simulation of control algorithms using high level modelling tools
• Fast prototyping of complex ideas onto an embedded platform in C programming language.
• Experience with auto generated code and its integration (e.g. Mathlab/Simulink/RTW, Dspace, SCADE etc..)
• Develop digital communication interfaces and drivers, for instance Ethernet.
• Debug real time software issues using a range of techniques and tools.
• Integration of software with hardware and mechanics.
• Start-up mentality, dynamic, independent
• Ability to take projects from concept to high volume production.
• Ability to work with suppliers.
• Support technical gate reviews