Our world class Engineering consultancy client are seeking an Electronics Hardware Technician for an initial 6 month contract.
The key purpose of the role is to facilitate the development of electronics Products, providing rework, assembly and test support. You will be responsible for the re working and fault finding on printed circuit boards, as well as conducting test plans and maintaining the LV lab.
• Conduct Board level rework including SMD and through hole soldering
• Design and manufacture PCBs using the micro miller
• Conduct test plans
Experience & Qualifications:
• At least 5 years’ experience working in an electronics technician role, preferably in a
• Capable of using standard electronic laboratory tool, such as PSUs Oscilloscopes and DVMs
• Experience of using Cadence design tools