Electrical & Electronics Engineer
Our client is a leading automotive consultancy, having recently won a project with a a leading British manufacturer
of luxury sports cars they are seeking contract automotive Electrical & Electronics Engineers.
We are seeking engineers with experience of Mechatronic systems, Driver Assistance, External Lighting or Switchgear and Display.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
Reporting to the Team Leader, the successful candidate will support the development of mechatronics systems for high-end, iconic sports cars. It will be your responsiblity to guarantee the functional & technical delivery of projects within your field of expertise, delivering vehicle targets, through the following activity:
• Ensure both functional and platform commodities are integrated and delivered
• Cross functional team integration to plan and achieve programme delivery
• Effective reporting, identifying issues and driving a concern resolution approach
• Manage your functions virtual and physical design verfification plan, with overall sign off responsibility
Skills & Knowledge Required
With a strong technical, analytical and quality focussed mind-set, you should be used to setting and delivery to targets, through clear and confident communication, including experience of supplier management. Specific requirements of these roles include:
• An Electrical / Electronics Engineering degree (or equivalent / related)
• Extensive knowledge of automotive development systems e.g. releasing, concerns, containments, gateways and sign off documentation
• Proven record of delivering Electrical or Electronics commodities, including quality, cost, function, weight and timing
• Experience of one or more of the following commodity areas; Mechatronic systems, Driver Assistance, External Lighting or Switchgear and Display
UK and overseas travel may be required.
CV's to email@example.com