Our client is a British OEM and is famous for building iconic motorcycles. Through bold design, purposeful engineering and a genuine passion for the ride, they create distinctive motorcycles and aim to make the best in the world.
Our client designs all of their motorcycles in Leicestershire and manufacture components and complete motorcycles in five factories globally.
Due to growth and development of the business our client is recruiting Engineer, Senior and Lead EDS engineers to join the Electrical Team on a permanent basis.
You will demonstrate experience designing Electrical Distribution Systems in a simila using VeSys (or similar).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design of Electrical Distribution Systems
- Full EDS project responsibility for new bike models and variants.
- Design and development of whole vehicle electrical circuits.
- High level design and specification of a wide variety of electrical / electronic components.
- Physical layout of wiring harness and associated electrical systems on the motorcycle.
- Design for EMC.
- Regular liaison with project managers, manufacturing departments and chassis / powertrain /
- Work with existing worldwide suppliers and identify potential new suppliers to ensure timely
introduction of new components and harnesses.
- Review of technical reports.
- Continually improvement to advance design procedures, advise best practice and improve
You will hold an Electrical / Electornic BEng or MEng engineering degree, and proven relevant experience.
To apply for this opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in the UK with no restrictions and demonstrate flexibility and willingness to travel overseas when required.