Our F1 client are seeking a Drawing Release Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The key objective of the role is the control and tracking of documents, including technical revisions and compliance checking. A great opportunity to work in the fast paced and exciting world of F1!
• Control and tracking of documents, technical revisions, perform compliance checking, filing and organising and reporting on document status.
• Control Quality of drawing changes to ensure high quality drawings are issued into the supply chain further internal processes.
• Regular review with the design team on up-coming design releases to understand their impact on the product and further processes downstream.
• Liaise with stores and logistics about actions on inventory revisions and old revision control
• Liaise with the assembly teams to control build documentation and process descriptions.
• Liaise with procurement to ensure changes are communicated into the supply chain and correct drawing revisions.
Knowledge & skills required;
• Relevant engineering / design / technical degree or equivalent experience
• Catia V5 experience / competence is essential
• Excellent document presentational skills
• An adept communicator, able to build good relationships across all cultures both internally and externally.
• PC literate (e.g. MS Word excel, PowerPoint)