Leading Engineering Consultancy business is seeking a Digital Sales Manager to take responsibility for planning, leading and coordinating sales activities related to content-rich databases, technical subscriptions, and digital learning tools.
You will work for a digital information business connected to a leading strategic consultancy at the heart of a global engineering brand. The mission is to become the digital leader in the provision of engineering and environmental insight for an international audience. We provide technically superior, comprehensive yet practical insights saving global professionals time and money. We work across the Group and our 3rd parties to deliver original, high-quality digital products & services to global leading brands.
The main function of the Digital Sales Manager is to support the achievement of sales growth targets by;
Sourcing, targeting and winning new business from clients through a combination of self-generated and incoming leads from proactive marketing campaigns
Owning relationships with existing accounts in order to identify opportunities to upsell
This is a great opportunity for a self-starting and motivated individual to join a growing team. This is a hands-on role that will require comprehensive selling experience in a digital environment. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package, a personal development plan, flexible working, and the opportunity to make a difference in a competitive and rewarding field.
• Define and execute a strategy that ensures predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales results
• Develop detailed sales plan to align with company objectives and integration with marketing and superior brand positioning
• Provide insight to leadership team on trends and opportunities within the Information Services market
• Partner with other members of the product teams to monitor and maximize revenue per user
• Actively and professionally manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and lead management to prospecting, arranging appointments, negotiating, closing and handing over new accounts to the Customer Account Coordinator
• Ensure that all sales opportunities are fully qualified
• Proactively build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline and to ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately documented and kept up-to-date in the CRM system
• Use CRM dashboards to provide regular reporting on activity
• Respond to any incoming leads from sales & marketing campaign activity
• Attend relevant events to promote and sell products nationally and internationally if required