Dynamic engineering business with an unusually diverse range of capabilities, from mechanical design, battery systems design and build through to controls and simulation in the electric and hybrid vehicle sector; is seeking a Development Engineer with proven experience in high and low voltage electrical architectures and systems.
• Working directly with the other members of the development and test team along with engineering and production teams to develop prototype and production high performance battery solutions.
• Responsible for designing, defining and running cell and battery level experiments and tests.
• Responsible for developing processes and workflows to ensure correct levels of validation and reporting are maintained.
Idea proven skills and experience:
• Experienced with high and low voltage electrical architectures and systems.
• Battery cell, module and pack level experience manufacture and testing.
• Experience with National Instruments labview, Veristand and Flexlogger data acquisition.
• Experience with cell, module and pack level cyclers for batteries desired.
• Highly self-motivated and able to plan and work autonomously where needed.
• Attention to detail.
• Experience with Microsoft Office packages.