We are looking for an Customer Support Manager to join our client in Surrey who also have offices in Europe, Australia and North America. They are a world leader in the development and manufacture of imaging systems and have won the ’Queens Awards’ for its innovation and performance.
These systems rely heavily on complex electronics & software systems and require the application of many scientific principles.
You'll be joining a small team of dedicated professionals focusing on developing internal support processes while supporting customers, engineers and scientists in the field.
The following skills are considered relevant for this job:
• Physics & MRI background ideally
• Experience with global customer support
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Good working knowledge of Windows including: Registry editing, Software installation, File management
• Knowledge of Jira, Bitbucket and other Atlassian software
• Knowledge of issue tracking/ticketing software
• Experience using TeamViewer
Additional experience with the following would be beneficial but not essential to be considered:
MySQL, Batch scripting, MRP - Manufacturing resource planning, Linux command line usage
• Hours are 9-5.30
• Company Pension scheme
• 25 days + BH