18 days ago
Salary / Rate:
Competitive + benefits
Our Nanotechnology client P2i are currently seeking a Customer Delivery Project Manager on a permanent basis at their site in Oxfordshire.
As a result of a significant new project, they are entering a period of growth and are seeking an ambitious PM who can coordinate and report on Customer Project Management activities, and support the development and implementation of Project Processes.
• Support Technical Engagement of customers with management of projects & tasks, coordinating the organisation and delivery of projects;
o To budget, on time and to specified quality standards.
o across cross-functional teams,
• Developing and maintaining relationships across the business to promote and facilitate highly effective cross departmental communication and coordination.
• Preparation of presentation materials for customer meetings and support defining overall engagement strategy to meet client needs.
• Supporting the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of project and business process documentation within the Global Customer Delivery team
• Where appropriate, attend customer meetings to support the engagement strategy.
• Administration and utilisation of Project Management Software to plan, maintain and report on projects.
• Administration and utilisation of key logs (e.g. risks and issues), schedules and documentation across projects.
• To provide mentoring and guidance to Junior Project Managers in order to promote close team working and ensure a consistent approach to project management processes across the team.
Academic Qualifications or Key Knowledge
• Educated to A-Level Standard.
• Minimum 2 years project management experience.
• Educated to degree level.
• Technical/Scientific background.
• Extended Project management training/experience.
• Prince2 practitioner or similar.
• Experience working in a customer facing role or environment.
Skills & Experience
• Fully conversant with MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint).
• Methodical with attention to detail.
• Able to work and deliver to deadlines.
• Previous experience working in a Programme or Project Office.