A new opportunity has arisen with our Automotive Engineering client, whom is recruiting a number of Control System Engineers on a permanent or contract basis, offering a very competitive salary/rate.
You will join the growing team in the electrical department delivering Control and Systems Engineering activities.
If you want to work on some of the most exciting and interesting Automotive & High performance road car projects currently in the industry; this is the next opportunity for you.
You will have experience implementing Functional Safety activities according to ISO26262 and/or IEC6150, and hold a degree in Electronics Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Computer Science or a related subject
Additionally you will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Development of engineering documents detailing the requirements of electrical, electronic and control systems and components.
- Development, testing and calibration of Control Systems software using Matlab / Simulink.
- Full support of the Systems Engineering V-Cycle
- This role will require some travel to customer sites, as required.
- Knowledge of hybrid and electric vehicles and the hazards relating to high voltage batteries and systems.
- Membership of a professional body at Chartered Engineer level.
Contact me to discuss further