|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||David Watts|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2018 15:21|
Great opportunity for a Project Manager who is looking to develop their career further in a company renowned for fast tracking engineers. We are looking for a driven & ambitious individual, highly motivated and a self-starter - a Project Manager who is familiar with MS Project and has worked in an engineering environment. This is a new project for the client and you will be coming in at the concept stage. The end customer is fully engaged and so we are now looking for a Project Manager who can take the lead on this and drive the project forward.
You’ll be working in a project team of 5 and this would probably suit a PM who is used to working in an SME. Ideally you'll have a technical background, be familiar with working in an engineering environment and have excellent communication skills.
This role won’t suit shrinking violets as you will need to be able to express yourself clearly and bring clarity to issues and solutions whilst making well thought out decisions.
You should have some project planning skills and be able to lead, organise or direct others in a matrix style arrangement.
To apply for this role you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
• Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline
• Competent in project methodology (knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management and of project management techniques and tools).
• Strong analytical ability and a clear thinker.
• Ability to assimilate and analyse large amounts of data quickly.
• Understanding of Engineering systems, process, best practice.
• Ability to motivate people
• Good management and leadership skills
This position would suit a Project Manager who is used to developing work programmes needed to take standard product blocks and build them into an overall solution. Experience of proof of concept stage through prototype manufacture, assembly and testing would be ideal.
• Company Pension Scheme
• Company bonus
• Life Assurance
• Health Insurance
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• 27 days holidays per year plus bank holidays
• Employee Assistance Program
• Free parking on site
• 4.5 day week
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's