Maidenhead (flex working available)
27 days ago
Salary / Rate:
Competitive + benefits
I am currently recruiting for an Automotive Electric performance brand who have sustainability and luxury at the heart of their ethos. They are determined to improve the society we live in by catalysing the change to sustainable mobility.
Due to rapid expansion in the UK we are actively seeking a Community Manager to join their team. As such, the Community Management team works proactively and reactively by engaging with their community in a timely, personalised, way. You will be responsible for ensuring that they respond to customers in the UK in the right way ensuring they feel listened to and appreciated. They are aiming to build a community of fans, followers and customers who feel excited and passionate about being on this journey. The role will be based in Maidenhead reporting into the UK Customer Services Manager and will have a dotted line into the UK Head of Marketing and Events.
Competence and experience is important, but personality and passion is key! This is a start-up company with a strong focus on growth and purpose to improve the society we live in, targeting a climate-neutral future by making positive change in the world. I am looking for individuals who are enthusiastic, driven and can manage the level of complexity, adaptability and fast decision making required. This team are a passionate, flat organisation with a positive, go-get-attitude, and act as a strong collaborative team to get things done, and importantly in the right way to enable the business to be successful for the long term.
• Coordinate with Central CM team, Support, Local and Central Marketing and PR teams to ensure brand consistency and ensure everything aligns with business communication objectives
• Work with UK Marketing and the UK Customer Services Manager to build a local community and identify/ build brand advocates
• Engage with fans, customers, potential customers, influencers/ advocates and industry professionals
• Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews including social listening, media articles and net sentiment and provide relevant recommendations.
• Monitor and report on local social channels, blogs, Owners Facebook page for UK customers and forum activity
• Lead, build and maintain strong relationships with local forum admins
• Stay up-to-date with information and updates from HQ
• Stay up-to-date with the online world (social media, forums, blogs) and trends
• Conduct online competitor and brand analysis and provide regular reporting to UK marketing and UK customer services
• Manage organic, spaces, events and UGC posting on UK social channels working closely with the UK Digital Marketing Manager on the content calendar and create recommendations enable us to tap into key moments and trends
• Create regular CRM reports on newsletters and the order-to-delivery (OTD) journey alongside any recommendations for future optimisations
• Support the UK Support team who lead responding to customers in terms of queries and comments, according to the SLA and provide feedback and highlight any areas for development to the UK Customer Service Manager.
• Maintain local translated response matrix
You and your skills
• Open-minded attitude and willingness to learn
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Well experienced within the social sphere, personal user of social media channels
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Customer focused and support oriented
• Understands the importance of tone-of-voice
• Understands the importance of social media and online communication for brands
• Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
• Hands on team player with a can-do attitude
• A valid driver’s licence
• Knowledge of Salesforce, VIDA, and TIE are a benefit
• Good knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
• 2-3 years of experience working in a communication or a relevant field of marketing/ comms. A university degree is desirable but not essential.