Clinical Product Specialist – Radiation Therapy Technology
London or Hampshire Office, with remote working options during Covid
£40-60k + Benefits
This is one of those positions where you feel like you are making a real difference to people’s lives. We are recruiting for a Clinical Product Specialist to drive clinical viewpoints into all phases of product development, including provision of product feedback and recommendations for future improvements.
You’ll become the comprehensive product expert, collaborating with Customers, Customer Support Team, Product Team, and Development Team, continually building upon and applying their deep clinical knowledge and skills across the product suite at every level. In the future, there will be an element of travelling worldwide expected.
Working as part of a project team, the Clinical Product Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that the product meets customer and clinical delivery team needs, ensuring that the product is rollout ready and that clinical and training deliverables are met. You will also be responsible for clinical knowledge transfer and maintenance to the broader clinical applications team and will develop technical publications and training for Clinical Applications Specialists and customers alike. Support of validation and limited clinical release programs, in addition to supporting strategic customer activities, will be required in this role.
To be considered, we are looking for this experience:
• Ideally Degree qualified
• Experience from a clinical radiotherapy environment
• Previously worked as a Product Specialist, Clinical Product Manager, Applications Engineer or something similar
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Customer service skills
• Experience of working in a fast-paced commercial environment
• Coaching and mentoring
• Working autonomously as well as collaboratively across teams
• Must have a valid driver’s license and passport
• A strong team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Self-motivated and results orientated
• Private health insurance
• Group life insurance
• Group income protection
• Healthcare cash plan (dental, optical, wellbeing, discounts etc)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Up to £25 per month reimbursed for gym membership
• Fresh fruit in the office
This position would suit a Radiation Therapist who has moved on and is now working for a medical company. It would appeal to those who enjoy being the voice of the customer, involved in the full product lifecycle and being responsible for delivering a world class product. You'll be reporting to a manager who is not based in the UK, so you'll need to be a self starter, confident and able to manage your own work load.