Gerrell & Hard Ltd are proud to be working in partnership with a Global business focusing on the R&D, manufacturing, sales and services of commercial vehicles powered by new energy and alternative fuels. Their products range from pure electric trucks, buses, and heavy duty trucks.
We are delighted to be supporting the recruitment of x 4 Chief Engineers / Technical Experts for the Test Verification function in the following skills areas; NVH, Body suspension, Ride & Handling and Vehicle Dynamics.
As such, we are seeking applications from Chief Engineers or Technical Specialist / Experts with 15 years of experience in automotive development, and ideally circa 10 years’ experience in heavy trucks.
Our client is China based but has R&D centres globally including the UK, Germany & Sweden as a result they are able to allow the Chief Engineer’s / Experts to be located in any of the listed locations.
Key skills / requirements;
• MSc or above in acoustics, automotive machinery, engineering mechanics or a related field.
• 15 years or above of experience on automotive development, 10 years or above of experience on heavy truck development.
• Work experience in the world's leading commercial vehicle companies.
• Familiar with automotive development processes.
• Familiar with the frontier technology and future development trend of the industry, with strong professional foresight and innovation ability.
• Excellent program planning and communication skills.
Please contact me in order to discuss the requirements in more detail – Nick Green – email@example.com