My client is a a global leader in lithium-ion battery R&D, to empower electric mobility by creating better batteries for a greener world.
As the “Discovery to Delivery” battery company, they are building a first-of-its-kind battery manufacturing facility in Slovakia integrating R&D, pilot line and full production of cells in one location supplying customers across Europe and a range of mobility sectors including passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, aviation and off-highway.
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer, who will lead R&D cluster and accelerator focused on the development of battery solutions in the energy and e-mobility sectors within the first and unique Battery R&D and Production Company in Europe.
Primarily responsibility for:
• identifying, implementing and driving the company’s technology & innovative solutions
• driving strong engineering fundamentals and hands-on systematic problem-solving approach.
• fully leveraging digital and physical prototyping capabilities to drive product innovation
• maximizing the utilization of the state-of-the art test labs to accelerate new product and technology effectiveness.
• planning and monitoring of operational budget
• assuring minimization of risks related to industrial and occupational safety, making the whole process safe and reliable
• articulating clearly expectations and progress to the executive team, various stakeholders and internal teams
Driving and active contribution to:
• continuous capability and improvement of the InoBat Auto’s technological advancements
• zero accident working environment
• sustainable technology to assure minimum negative impact on environment
• strategic mindset to look forward to building the organizational capabilities, new technology and products investments and execution
• culture of Innovation and organic growth for our external customers
• high performing, empowered and accountable culture across the organization
• +10 years’ experience in the technology industry, ideally in Battery cell research/manufacturing
• Excellent understanding of cell chemistries used in automotive applications
• Excellent knowledge of R&D
• Experience in leading technological partnerships with external entities
• Ability to develop and drive the culture of Safety, reliability, continuous improvement and responsibility towards all involved parties
• Brilliant at building relationships with OEM’s, clients, suppliers and contractors and the ability to relate effectively with clients, senior management, and staff
• Ability to build effective teams, create the climate of growth and development
• An excellent communicator and public speaker ( English language proficiency is essential)
• Strategic & innovative mindset and strong business acumen are essential
• Excellent financial acumen for assessing business risks, opportunities and commercial negotiations
• Strong planning, organising, coordinating and priority-setting skills
• Storng ability to collaborate insightfully with team members to develop strategies and implement business plans (operational appproach)
• Personal Integrity
• Respect to others
• Strong accountabiity and ownership
• Upbeat, positive attitude