about 2 months ago
Salary / Rate:
Cad Engineer required to join a small but busy design office, and provide drawings for large temporary structural solutions.
We are looking for the following experience:
• Ideally from a steel fabrication background in that they understand how components are put together in steel fabrication
• Proficiency in the use of Autocad Inventor package to create engineering drawings of components.
• 2D Layout in Autocad
• 3D Modelling in Inventor
• 3D Assembly in Inventor
• 2D Detailing in Inventory
• Ability to work to relevant Guides & Standards and Structural Engineers notes
• Design of steel fabrication using stock steel sizes, laser cut plate details, folded sheet etc.
• Detailing of steel fabrications for manufacture including parts lists, material grades, weld details, type of finish etc.
Our client is willing to consider both recent graduates as well as more experienced engineers for this position.