CAD Data Controller
Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Gerrell & Hard Ltd are proud to be working in partnership with a client who encourages employees to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. They are creative, collaborative, practical and enthusiastic.
Additional resource is required to support the management of data internally and externally.
• Manage data transfer of information both into and out of the company.
• Provide support to engineering to facilitate requests for data transfer.
• Enable data transfer from external companies into companies Teamcenter and Bills of Materials (for documents and CAD data).
• Ensure documents and data are complete, fit for purpose and in correct formats as required by business.
• Enable upload of data into Teamcenter, including revision control, change management and sign off.
• Ensuring data accuracy and consistency across transfer processes.
Skills and Experiences:
Degree (design, engineering and manufacturing preferable) or equivalent
• Experience of Teamcenter, items creation and maintenance.
• Experience with NX and uploading / downloading of data.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Demonstrable appreciation of PLM software.
• Familiarity with OEM systems desirable.
• Strong communicator; ability to convey complex issues concisely and accurately.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build productive working relationships and influence.
• Confident; comfortable with interacting with senior executives without being tempted to dilute unpleasant news or back down from well-reasoned analysis.
• Assertive; readiness to press teams to take remedial action when required.
• Credible; ability to demonstrate a good level of understanding of engineering processes in order to work with design teams throughout the project development cycle.
• To be able to multi-task and plan effectively when working with a variety of project teams in an often high-pressure, competitive environment.
CV's to email@example.com