Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
A great opportunity to join an exciting company with this key role supporting the Head of Operations
and the wider UK Management team. The role will include a wide range of activities including:
• First point of contact for all operational aspects
• Become an integral member of the wider operations team including HR, IT, H&S and Finance,
and lead/support new project initiates as required from time to time, and in line with the
company development and growth
• Support monthly/yearly business reporting activities in support of business operations and
management (KPIs, Programme time reporting, climate/environmental impact, Financial, etc.)
• Facilities management activities for existing premises and support the management team in
developing and delivering UK R&D engineering centre.
• Responsible for managing some specific operational budgets and support Head of Operations
in the overall Operations’ budget control and management
• Manage Purchasing activities liaising closely with the Purchasing team and supplier
• Management and development of key business systems including Workday (HR platform),
Expenses, Travel, Time reporting, etc.
• Depending on experience, an opportunity to support governmental grant applications as well
as coordinate collaborative Research consortiums and projects
Ideally a University degree with a few years relevant experience however will be flexible for
the right individual.
• Exceptional IT skills and advanced knowledge of base MS Office applications, in particular
Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Organised and methodical approach to work, able to review information and identify issues
• Ability to prioritise own workload, meet strict deadlines and cope with large volumes of work
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with good numeracy skills and a confidence to work
with numbers and data
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills