Job Title: Bodyshop Manager
We pride ourselves on being the market leaders in our field and we are now in the process of expanding our business; managing large scale accident repair volumes to the insurance community. We are now seeking an experienced Bodyshop Manager to lead our teams and support the business in our manufacturer and BS110125 approved bodyshop, achieving its short and long-term goals; maximising output and profit without compromising repair quality.
Using our 50,000 sqft bodyshop you will be responsible for managing 60+ members of staff to achieve goals in performance and quality standards whilst creating high team morale and leading by example. The ability to maintain staff wellbeing, recognise opportunities for development, and facilitating your team’s growth are all essential aspects of this role.
A core function of this role is to ensure that all Halo customers and their vehicles receive an extraordinary customer claim repair journey. You will be responsible for overseeing the continuation of Halo’s standards for speed, quality and industry leading costs; championing new benchmarks for contemporary vehicle repair standards and customer experience.
Skills and knowledge:
It is anticipated that the skills and knowledge to be demonstrated and deployed include, but are not limited to;
• Advanced technical knowledge of Auto body repair processes.
• Complete understanding of applying and managing a quality process.
• Manage the Customer Experience with the highest quality and for it to be “right first time”
• Problem solving, decision making and people management skills.
• Manage the average repair cost “Repair over Replace”
• Knowledge of industry management systems.
• A passion for change management
• Ability to coach, motivate and retain staff and to lead through example.