Body Electronics Engineer
£26p/h + Overtime paid at £39p/h
We are seeking a Body Electronics & Systems Engineer to be based at a Technical Centre leading European R&D, to manage the application and integration of Body Electronics components into the businesses European vehicle developments.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Application and integration of Body Electronics components to European development projects.
- Management of quality, cost and timing to company schedules.
- Creation and maintenance of end-of-line configuration data.
- Application and promotion of System Engineering design principles and methods.
Background and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Electronics Engineering.
- Have relevant experience in an automotive electrical and electronic development environment
- Have experience of managing Tier 1 suppliers in the development of a complex electronic product
- Be familiar with software and hardware development
- Have good communication skills and be able to communicate effectively in a cross cultural and cross functional team
- IT literate, competent user of all Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
CV's to email@example.com