14 days ago
Salary / Rate:
Our Automotive client are seeking an AWS Specialist to join their emerging technology team.
The team conducts projects in the connectivity, Autonomous, shared and Electrification domain to investigate technologies to potentially roll out globally. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team that will work on future technologies in making the vehicle a more integrated member of the wider eco system.
The candidate is mainly expected to be the owner of the upkeep and enhancement of data oriented, end to end platform to which the hardware is being connected. This platform will be used for R&D Proof of concept creation only.
This role is suited to someone with general cloud computing knowledge. The candidate will be the custodian of this platform and responsible for all new PoC development and ongoing PoC maintained on the platform.
• Responsible for work packages relating to the design, test, and deployment of back-end cloud-based system for ongoing and new projects which require cloud computing.
• Creating architecture and deploying it in the cloud with responsibility for end to end connectivity functionality.
• Full development and testing including UAT of connected end points (hardware such as vehicles, charging stations, Raspberry Pi/ Arduino controllers etc.).
• Responsible for the upkeep and enhancement of IoT back-end system for PoC creation in R&D environment.
• Self-managing own project activities and conducting project reports to executives on occasional basis w.r.t status of activities on going.
Key skills required;
• Proven Knowledge and experience of Amazon Web Services at least at Solution architect level.
• Experience in AWS stack development.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and cloud computing in general.
• Knowledge in creating cloud infrastructure and its maintenance and governance.
• Understanding of a wide variety of IoT technology and its application to day to day activities.
• Supplier management and project management to manage outsource partners.
• Excellent presentation and reporting skills to give regular updates of progress to management and executive layer.
• Knowledge of Data privacy related technology and cyber security protocols is desirable.
• Knowledge of Machine learning and AI technologies is desirable.